Experts in Women’s Health & Fitness
Personal Training and Small Group sessions in London and Kent
Experts in Women’s Health and Fitness
Personal training sessions in London and Kent
Led by qualified instructor (and mum of one) Thelma Mensah, after9Fitness delivers personal and group training across Hackney, London and Kent.
As well as being a mum to her gloriously funny daughter, affectionately known as ‘Roundface’, Thelma has been helping women throughout London reach their fitness goals for the past decade. An expert in both pre and post natal fitness issues, whether you want to regain your core strength, heal you diastasis (tummy gap) or run, jump or sneeze without any embarrasing leaks, Thelma has the experience and know how to get you on the road to recovery and build your confidence.
After9Fitness deeply screen all our clients and work alongside women’s health phyisiotherapists to provides safe and effective pregnancy & post pregnancy personal training to get you fit and keep you strong during this critical period in your life.
If you’ve had a baby, no matter how long ago and you have a Diastasis Recti or feel disconnected to your Core and/or Pelvic Floor then HCR Diastasis is the programme you’ve been waiting for.
A BESPOKE programme grounded by a hands-on assessment, soft-tissue and massage therapy and clear direction on ESSENTIAL healing nutrition, clear instructions on helpful and non-helpful lifestyle choices and most importantly a safe, ’functional’ and modern movement and exercise programme that will help you heal your Diastasis, improve your Core function and guarantee you a better looking belly and a Pelvic Floor that does its job.
This is a three-month programme that includes three sessions, consisting of one 90 minute initial consultation where we will look at your nutrition, history and take ‘before’ pictures of your tummy. Then followed up with two further 60 minute sessions (one month apart) as well as email guidance to help support and track your tummy gap.
Bespoke personal training for small groups and on a one-to-one basis.
Personal Training £60 per session
Small Groups £40 per session
Contact me to book
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
Contact me to book
Being a new mum can sometimes feel isolating but you are not alone. Our Buggy Meet classes are a fun way to meet new mums in your area whilst working towards losing your mum tum, strengthening your wobbly bits and regaining your confidence.
We meet in the reception of Castle Hill Community Centre, all classes are one hour and usually start with a power walk in the park stopping along the way to to do various exercise using either bands or body weight.
Please wear trainers and ideally feed your baby before class starts so you can get the most out of the hour without baby being hungry or you feeling uncomfortable if you are breast feeding.
Six week Course: Every Thursday at 9.30 am
- 10 May
- 7 May
- 4 May
- 31 May
- 4 June
Please arrive a 9.15 am if you would like a free tummy gap check
Location: Castle Hill Community Centre, Cherry Orchard Road, Ebbsfleet Valley, Dartford , DA10 1BR
Non-refundable and non-transferable